New Delhi: Registration for the National Eligibility Completion Entrance Test, or NEET PG 2023, is set to start today, January 7, 2023. On the official website of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, NBE, it is stated that registration will start today at 3 PM. The information bulletin has already been posted on the official nbe.edu.in and natboard.edu.in websites. The deadline for interested candidates to register is January 27, 2023.
The registration process for the NEET PG 2023 test, which will be held on March 5, 2023, will be conducted, according to a news release from NBE. The exam will be held on March 3, 2023, and the admission card will be available on February 27.
NEET PG 2023: Check the complete schedule here
|Online submission of application will begin on||7-Jan-23|
|Registration will close on||27-Jan-23|
|Edit window will open on||30-Jan|
|Edit window will close on||3-Feb|
|Final and selective edit window will open on||14-Feb|
|Selective window closes on||17-Feb|
When completing the online form, the order listed below must be followed:-
- To create a user ID, application ID, and password, complete the user registration form.
- User ID and password will be communicated via email and text message.
- submit the application form with your photo, scanned signature, thumbprint, and other documentation.
- Select your test city and submit your exam cost.
- Accept the statement, then submit the application.
- Take a printout of the completed application form with the transaction ID and the payment status “S” (successful) for your records.
According to the founder of Career Xpert, Gaurav Tyagi
Students should begin filling out applications as registrations are opening on Saturday at 3 p.m. the registration form should be filled out as soon as possible to obtain the local centers; otherwise, students eventually lose the nearby centers and are compelled to accept far-off centers.
Please verify that your signature and photo scan have been successfully done. Carefully enter the contact details on the form to avoid additional hassle. Please double-check your completed form before submitting it to ensure there won’t be any issues during the counselling. In the meantime, As the exam date approaches, students should begin studying for it. They should start working on their weekly subjects from now on.